This is the second dress I have made from the Simplicity Project Runway pattern K2588. I decided to choose the scoop neck without sleeves, again I used bias tape rather than facings. I also chose the flared skirt rather than the fitted one and this time it worked 🙂
The front has four pleats in the skirt and comprises of separate sections on the top to create the shape. The back also has four pleats in the skirt and two darts in the top. I put in a concealed zip (finally after matching 3 separate seams down the back, it took me a few attempts!) I finished the neckline after the zip was put in so ensure a neater finish on the inside.