I decided due to the nice weather today I would venture into the garden to take pictures of my latest creation and do a full head shot too, I am being brave. This top is from the Butterick B4132 pattern. The material is a lightweight knitted viscose, perfect for the lovely weather. Continuing my quest to try anything that stretches and doesn’t need a zip, this one again is along a similar line as previous tops I have made recently. They all have facings on the inside to reinforce the neckline which produces a layered effect. BUT they all have their own little differences which continue to take me by surprise. In this case it was the sleeves – oh how I loved inserting these sleeves (I know I have mentioned before but gathered sleeves are a bugbear of mine). Anyway I digress, these sleeves fitted the armhole beautifully, although I was a bit dubious when I first saw them. Sleeves in, time to relax – no – the underarms still needed sewing to the facing, lots of fiddling, and scratching of the head ensued but I got there in the end – I think, who knows, they look ok, so I’m going with it!